A Day to Remember…
Edward Mendes Photography works with you to tell the story of your wedding day in a way that exceeds all expectations. Whether it be a disk of stunning images or a beautiful custom designed flush mount album, all work is done to create a piece of fine art that will be proudly handed down from one generation to the next.
Packages start at $1995
The price of each package varies depending on such things as the size and style of the main album that may be included along with a number of other products that may be included with the different packages such as, parent albums, wall portraits and digital slideshows. To help you decide which package is right for you we offer complimentary consultations so we can meet, discuss your wedding in detail and how the timeline of your day may go. You’ll also have the chance to look at more of my work and view samples of the beautiful custom albums we design. Oh, and I’ll also have some fresh baked cookies for you to enjoy!
Our wedding packages do have some features common to all of them though:
- Unlimited Time, we will never limit the time we spend on your wedding, not in the design of your album, the finishing of your prints and especially not on how many hours of coverage you’ll receive on your wedding day. From hair and make-up to dancing and a grand exit, we will be there to cover it all.
- Multiply Photographers, your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life and we want to capture it all, from laughter to tears-of-joy and everything in between. In order to do that, I always photograph with at least one other photographer to round out coverage and to make sure every memory is captured for a lifetime.
- Set of Images on DVD, we can only fit so many images in your album and you only have so much room on your walls. You’ll probably not be able to hang all of the images we take from a typical wedding, but we still want you to enjoy them. To help you do so we include a a high resolution set of your images on DVD with copyright release so you can print them yourself if you wish.
- An Engagement Session, I think it’s important to build a relationship with my clients, because of this many of them my wife and I now call friends. The engagement session gives us the opportunity to work together and create some images before the wedding. This experience always helps my couples feel more comfortable in front of the lens during the wedding. In addition, most couples then use the images for their own home, in invitation, as part of a signing book, slide show or in many other creative ways during the reception.
- Online Image Hosting, we love for your friends and family to be able to see the images we created at your wedding so we’ll host all the images from your day online, where your friends and family can see them. In addition, if they would like to purchase any prints they can do so online and all prints will be delivered to their doorstep. This has been a very popular feature with our brides since its introduction as it relieves the stress of showing the images and making prints for everyone yourself. We know you’ll love it.
- Future Maternity or Newborn session – Many of my wedding couples end up coming back for maturity and newborn portraits when their families start to grow. So many in fact that I thought why not just add it to my packages. I bring a fresh look to newborn and children portraits, so much so that I’m the guy that everyone tries to copy. You can head over to the Children’s Gallery if you’d like to see some images.
As mentioned above all our weddings start with a consultation. The consultation is a chance for us to meet, discuss your wedding in detail, and ask any questions you may have. You’ll also have the chance to look at more of my work and view samples of the different albums we design to showcase the images of your wedding day.
Give Us A Call To Set-Up A Consultation.